Ofsted and Performance Data
|Our Performance Data|
We are very proud of our achievements at the school and our results are continually strong.
In 2018, Ofsted made the following statements about Eastwood:
- "A nurturing and supportive environment in which pupils and their families feel cared for and well supported. Every effort goes into giving pupils the opportunity to thrive and develop into confident role models who contribute positively to society".
- Relentless in our ambition, "Always put the pupils and their families at the heart of what you and your staff do".
- "Nursery and Reception children get off to a good start in the early years. It is a welcoming and engaging environment for children. Staff plan interesting and challenging learning activities so that children make good progress".
- "The school’s curriculum is interesting and engages all groups of pupils".
- "There is a strong culture of safeguarding, and care permeates the school. Leaders are tenacious in ensuring that the school and external agencies keep pupils safe".
Download or view our Ofsted reports online at www.ofsted.gov.uk.