Oz (Year 6)
Power In Eastwood!
Our theme this term is - What is done is done! We are learning about the work of William Shakespeare and his play MACBETH. Through active story telling, we take to our own stage to experience the thoughts, feelings and actions of the characters.
Hares About Town.
Southend will host a spectacular arts event in the coming future and Eastwood Primary is part of it! Hare sculptures will be hopping their way into the town in the art installation. We really enjoyed completing our entry!
'Let all that you do be done with LOVE '
- Outdoor Learning with Mr Moore: Thursday 10th June
- Where's Wally Day: Friday 18th June
- Visit to Bradwell Activity Centre: Monday 21st June
- Scooter Party: Friday 25th June. The children can bring their own scooters into school for a scooter party. They must also have a helmet. We have a limited number of scooters and helmets in school
- Bikeability Level 2 training: Over four days starting on Monday 12th July and ending Thursday 15th July. Children can bring in their own bikes and helmets. We have a limited supply in school of bikes and helmets.
- Fish and Chip Lunch: Friday 16th July
- Leavers BBQ: Tuesday 20th July
- PE day: Tuesdays
- Homework - handed out on Friday: due on Wednesday
- Spellings - given out on Friday : tested Thursday / Friday
- Children are able to wear their leavers hoodie every Friday if they wish.
Between the pages of a book is one of the places Oz Class likes to be....
Here are some books we have shared: