We are proud of how smart our children look at school and wearing uniform is actively encouraged. Uniform is for children in the nursery upwards. Children in the nursery are encouraged to wear jogging bottoms instead of trousers. Our school colour is bottle green. Children do not have to wear tops with the school logo on, but they must be white or bottle green.
- School colours sweatshirt/cardigan (bottle green)
- Black or grey trousers/shorts/skirt
- White shirt/polo shirt
- Green and white striped/checked dress (in the summer)
- Eastwood Primary School and Nursery t-shirt or plain white t-shirt
- Green/black PE shorts
- Change of footwear suitable for outdoor games
- Tracksuit/sweatshirt - no hoods (in the winter)
- Long hair will need to be tied back for PE
- No jewellery is permitted for PE. Children must be able to take out their earrings themselves.
Shoes or trainers should be plain, black and sensible. Sandals and shoes with high heels, sling backs, platforms, or brightly coloured laces are not suitable for school.
Children are allowed to wear watches at school and small stud earrings, but other jewellery is not permitted, as rings and large earrings can sometimes cause accidents. Jewellery in accordance to religious observation is permitted.
|Where can I buy the school uniform?|
96 Hamlet Court Road
Tel: 0844 686 9080
Bottle green sweatshirts and plain white t-shirts can be purchased from most supermarkets or clothing shops.