We are proud of how smart our children look at school and wearing uniform is actively encouraged. Uniform is for children in the nursery upwards. Children in the nursery are encouraged to wear jogging bottoms instead of trousers. Our school colour is bottle green. Children do not have to wear tops with the school logo on, but they must be white or bottle green. Our bottle green uniform colour can be purchased in many high street shops. We do hold good quality second hand uniform sales on a regular basis, with no set prices for uniform.
Main uniform- (Required)
- School colours sweatshirt/cardigan (bottle green)
- Black or grey- trousers/shorts/jogging bottoms/skirt
- White shirt/polo shirt
- Green and white striped/checked dress
PE Kit (required)
- Eastwood Primary School and Nursery t-shirt or plain white t-shirt
- Green/black PE shorts
- Change of footwear suitable for outdoor games
- Tracksuit/sweatshirt (Green/Black) - no hoods
- Long hair will need to be tied back for PE
- Children should be able to take out their earrings themselves or have them covered with tape.
- Appropriate swimming costumes of any colour (no bikinis or baggy shorts)
- Swimming hat of any colour
Shoes, trainers or boots should be plain, black and sensible. Sandals and shoes with high heels, sling backs, platforms, or brightly coloured laces are not suitable for school. Children are encouraged to wear black trainers
Children are allowed to wear watches (not ones with internet connection) at school and small stud earrings, but other jewellery is not permitted. Jewellery in accordance to religious observation is permitted.
Make up and nails
Children are not allowed to wear make up. They are not allowed to wear nail varnish or any decorative items on their nails, including false nails.
On outdoor learning days children should wear old clothes that they can get dirty! We do ask the children bring in 2 pairs of shoes/boots/trainers on outdoor learning days, one for working outside in and one for inside.
|Where can I buy the school uniform?
96 Hamlet Court Road
Tel: 0844 686 9080
Bottle green sweatshirts, green dresses and plain white t-shirts can be purchased from most supermarkets or clothing shops. We do hold good quality second hand uniform sales on a regular basis, with no set prices for uniform.